Monday, December 22, 2014

Through the Fire

Through the Fire
Michelle Irwin
I would consider this a YA book and I usually don’t read them because of the ‘teenage drama’.  I am glad that I did read it as it was so beautifully written.  From the first page I was caught up in the story.  Who was Evie?  What was Evie?  Will R.A.I.N. and their hatred catch her?  I had to keep reading to find out.
The character development was fantastic and had me wanting to reach out and just show Evie that someone was there for her.  Ms. Irwin writes extremely well and is very descriptive which allows the reader to be drawn into the book.  Well done, Ms. Irwin.  I know we will be seeing more of you in the future.

http://www.amazon.com/Through-Fire-Daughter-Book-ebook/dp/B00OOTXGSQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1419278372&sr=1-8&keywords=through+the+fire

No comments:

Post a Comment