Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Red Hot Candy

Red Hot Candy Analogy
Braving Love
SJ Mayer

For the last 20 years I have only read paranormal but when I saw one of my favorite authors had a story in this analogy I figured I would show my support.  I am so glad I read her story.  It was a story very close to my own heart.
“Too bad one stunt gone wrong could put a man out of the game for good”.  This quote really stuck a cord with me and by changing a few words this sentence can be applied to all of us at some point in time.  We must all remember to tread carefully yet live fully each and every day.
I found no issues with grammar, spelling or formatting.  I was able to read the entire story in one sitting without needing to stop to re-read or to figure out what the author was trying to say.  For me, this automatically gives the book a 4 bookgasum rating.  Add a great story line, originality and great character development and the story gets a 5 bookgasum rating.
I look forward to reading more from SJ Mayer .

No comments:

Post a Comment