Friday, February 6, 2015

4 Bookgasums

Captive Potential
 Barbara Garren
4 Bookgasums
This is a love story that crosses the genre boarders.  If you are not a fan of paranormal romance and don’t think you would like this book, you are mistaken.  Ms. Garren’s words flow smoothly and are very descriptive.  You will laugh and cry along with the characters as you read this great book.  Here is just a sample; “I need him to know he is the blood running though my veins, the spark that fires my heart and the very essence that is my soul.”
I have to say this book was very original and could really be placed under several genres.  Ms. Garren is able to not only pull the reader into the story but she is able to make the characters come to life.  Many times throughout the story the words read more like beautiful poetry than just an average weekend book read.
“My love for Aiden is a deep, red pulse, burning with a slow and steady warmth that assuaged my loss, seeping to my very core, bleeding into every pore, every fiber of who I am, until I can’t breathe, can’t move can’t be without him near.”
This book is worth reading at any price.  The editing, grammar, and structure into Kindle format were superb.  There are many New York Times top 10 list books I have read on my Kindle that had more than a few errors, which is one of my pet peeves.  I am so happy that the formatting and editing on this book were flawless.
If you are looking for something to read, I would highly recommend taking the time to check out this book as well as book 1. (Infinite Potential).  It will keep you riveted and not wanting to put it down.
Social Links:
Twitter: @bak229
Buy Links:
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
Infinite Potential

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1KfPDMT

No comments:

Post a Comment