Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Gregor

Gregor: Stone Society Book 2
Faith Gibson
4 ½ Bookgasums
A great urban fantasy series.  If you have not read book one (Rafael) then make sure to get ahold of that one too.  This book starts you off with a bang.  “If you are gonna ride, Stud, make sure you pull my hair.”
I have always loved gargoyles and wondered why there were not more books and movies about them.  This series gives you shifters, post-apocalyptic society, genetically altered humans (Unholy), mystery, HEAs, and steamy sex.   There is definitely something in this series for everyone.
The story line is creative, the characters come to live, and its descriptive without becoming boring.  The grammar, spelling, and editing into the Kindle format were near perfect.  You will be able to read this without stopping and trust me you won’t want to put it down.  I cannot wait to read the next installment and I have added Ms. Gibson to my ‘favorite’ list so I will get notifications on new releases.
ARE: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-gregor-1742073-153.html

No comments:

Post a Comment